Yin Hoon's graduate research focused on developing multiscale models of Arabidopsis thaliana growth. Yin Hoon earned her PhD in Systems Biology from the University of Edinburgh, her MEng in Bioprocess Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, and her BEng in Chemical Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
Jonathan is a Fellow in the Institute for Genomics & Multiscale Biology Institute at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He earned his PhD in Biophysics and his MS in Medicine from Stanford University. He received his SB in Physics and Brain & Cognitive Sciences from MIT. Jonathan grew up in Potomac MD. Outside the lab he enjoys running, biking, and exploring the city.
More info: cv
John's graduate research focused on the development of methods for visualizing rule-based dynamical models. John earned his PhD from the joint program in Computational and Systems Biology at Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh.
Bilal is developing tools for aggregating the data needed for whole-cell modeling.
- Gabrielle Altman: Then: Summer Intern, Now: Undergraduate Student at Washington University in St. Louis
- Azraf Anwar: Then: Summer Intern, Now: Senior Product Architect at CipherHealth
- Anne Marie Barrette: Then: Rotation Student. Now: Postdoctoral Scholar at Mount Sinai.
- Yassmine Chebaro: Then: Visiting Researcher. Now: Associate Scientist at CNRS.
- Laura Deming: Then: Visting Researcher. Now: Partner at the Longevity Fund.
- Graeme Gossel: Then: Postdoctoral Fellow. Now: Data Scientist at FreightExchange
- Paul Lang: Then: Visiting PhD Student. Now: PhD Student at Oxford University.
- Wolfram Liebermiester: Then: Visiting Scientist. Now: Scientist at INRA Jouy-en-Josas.
- Samuel Miravet: Then: Visiting PhD Student. Now: PhD Student at the Center for Genomic Regulation
- Saahith Pochiraju: Then: Bioinformatician. Now: Trading Engineer at Flow Traders
- Rohan Roy: Then: Summer Intern, Now: MD/PhD Student at the Tri-Institutional MD-PhD Program of Weill Cornell, Rockefeller, and Sloan Kettering
- Robert Ruzic: Then: Winter Intern, Now: Undergraduate Student at Stony Brook University
- Ashwin Srinivasan: Then: Summer Intern, Now: Undergraduate Student at MIT
- Eric Sun: Then: Winter Intern, Now: Undergraduate Student at Harvard University
- Balazs Szigeti: Then: Postdoctoral Scholar, Now: Postdoctoral Scholar
- Catherine Wu: Then: Winter Intern, Now: Associate Product Manager at Mastercard
- Catherine Wang: Then: Winter Intern, Now: Undergraduate Student at Harvard University
- Mike Zheng: Then: Winter Intern, Now: Undergraduate Student at Colby College